STRIVE FOR PROGRESS
GET TO KNOW ME
I draw from three lines of work to inspire my clients to master the ability to live a healthy life. Being a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, a Certified Exercise Physiologist and a Professional Coach, my intention is to impart enough information and passion to my clients to create a lasting change in their health habits, mind-sets and physiques.
- Bachelor of Physical Education – Dalhousie University
- Adler Trained Coach – Adler School of Professional Coaching
- Registered Holistic Nutritionist – Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Certified Personal Trainer (Canadian Professional Trainers Network)
- Certified Exercise Physiologist (Canadian Society Exercise Professionals)
- Cert TESOL Teacher of English
- Challenge Course Instructor (C.U.I.)
Having worked in the fitness industry for over 20 years, I can connect with a wide range of clients. I am consistently involved in continuous learning and professional development to maintain access to current industry research. For those requiring a multi-discipline approach to wellness, I have a network of professional referrals.
Join the Sweat Shoppe mailing list to keep up to date and motivated around the most effective fitness programs available anywhere.
FOLLOW THE SWEAT SHOPPE ON INSTAGRAM
– Deborah Brent
Don’t just take my word for it. Here’s just a sample of what some of my clients are saying about their experience with my programs.
I’d love to add you to the list!
BOOK A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION
Let’s take a look at your fitness goals and start to develop a customized plan to reach them. Book your FREE over the phone consultation with me today!